The data we collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity data includes first and last name
- Contact data includes billing address and email address
- Financial data includes PayPal details
- Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of designs and services you have purchased from us
- Technical data your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Profile data includes your email address, password, purchases or orders made by you
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services, Clicks, Internal links, Pages visited, Scrolling, Searches and Timestamps
- Marketing and Communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and and your communication preferences
How is your Personal Data collected?
Third parties. We will receive personal data about you from Contact, Financial and Transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as PayPal.
How we use your personal data
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences we may use Technical and Usage data
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you, we may use Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Marketing data
Marketing and promotional offers
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile data to form a view on what we think may be of interest for you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased designs from us and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing communications.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to members of Springsonic Studio team. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on Springsonic.com you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot delete the account). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Or, write us:
Thank you for visiting our site.
Last updated: 3.3.2021.